TechCrunch Disrupt is again, in individual on October 18–20 in San Francisco, and we wish to remind college and faculty college students that one minute can change the trajectory of your startup desires. How?
The likelihood begins if you apply to the TechCrunch Scholar Pitch Competitors (powered by Blackstone LaunchPad).
Right here’s the way it works:
- Report a 60-second video of your pitch.
- Fill out this software and reply just a few fast questions on your startup firm or concept.
- Submit your software and video earlier than September 9.
- TechCrunch will choose 20 finalists and notify them on September 18.
- Observe: This can be a video-only competitors — nobody will pitch at Disrupt.
What’s a contest with out prizes? Right here’s what’s at stake.
All 20 finalists stroll away with free passes to Disrupt, two free tickets to any TechCrunch occasion in 2023, and Blackstone LaunchPad swag. The highest six finalists may also obtain:
- A free, three-night keep in a San Francisco resort throughout Disrupt 2022
- Characteristic protection in a TechCrunch article
- A mentor session with Blackstone LaunchPad and Techstars employees
The competitors is 100% free and industry-agnostic — we encourage college students constructing in any vertical to use. And, whereas we’re excited to evaluate the purposes from college students with a functioning MVP, the final word winners shall be a mixture of student-led startups on the ideation stage, with product/market match and people at progress stage.
Check out simply a number of the universities whose student-led startups have already submitted purposes. We already fairly impressed with the caliber of concepts and merchandise which have come throughout our desk from college students all over the world.
- London College of Economics
- Morehouse Faculty
- College of California, Los Angeles
- College of California, Berkeley
- Columbia Enterprise College
Fall semester begins in just a few weeks, so we encourage college students to use now earlier than faculty begins to, , faculty.
TechCrunch Disrupt 2022 takes place on October 18–20 in San Francisco with a web-based day on October 21. Don’t miss your probability to win free Disrupt passes and a three-night keep in San Francisco. Apply to the TechCrunch Scholar Pitch Competitors by September 9. A one-minute pitch may jumpstart your startup desires.
Is your organization fascinated by sponsoring or exhibiting at TechCrunch Disrupt 2022? Contact our sponsorship gross sales workforce by filling out this way.